Who am I?

Friday, November 12, 2010

What to look forward to... Electro House tonight at Webster!

I turn 21 on Sunday and lucky for me there's a sick party at Webster Hall tonight where I just might celebrate! This is what to look forward to :

Tonight: Felguk, Huoratron, and Skrillex at Webster Hall!


I think Webster Hall should start paying me at this point... I just can't help blogging about their parties! Check this out: 


Tonight Felipe Lozinsky and Gustavo Rozenthal, a.k.a Felguk, will be casting sonic spells with bass-led, electro-house beats! Hailing from the land known for party culture and a penchant for upbeat dance music, the Brazilian duo has spent the last two years climbing up the ladder of DJ success, remixing tracks with Tim Healey and even Madonna.  


Next up is Skrillex, the alias of Sonny Moore, who I haven't even thought about since tenth grade when he was still fronting the band From First To Last. Turns out he's been making a pretty good name for himself as an electronic musician. Over the summer he lent vocals to the metalcore band, Bring Me the Horizon, before he embarked on a nationwide tour with Deadmau5 in October.


The final act, Huoratron, began making strides in the experimental house scene in 2002 when he figured out how to pump electro-house music from two Game Boy consoles. The solo project of Aku Raski, Huoratron brings tough,raw house with a unique, heavy sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment