Who am I?

Monday, September 27, 2010

Pictures: Christopher Lee Sauve show at Carnival

I took these with my cell phone that night, so they're not the greatest side-of-the-runway photos. Anyway, I finally got to see Amanda LePore in person... wow, she's tiny and her face looks so hard! This ended up being quite a fun party, especially if you were a gay man. Lot's of sexy models, photogs, and fashionistos were in attendance. The fashion show was reminiscent of the drag queen balls New York City had back in the 1970's... with a lot of Vogueing by the runway models, who appeared to be "real" people, for the most part. I recognized fashion blogger Katya Mooreman and Michael Musto from the Village Voice. Christopher Lee Sauve's collection of t-shirts featured pop-culture and fashion icons alongside hilariously offensive slogans like "Save Anna"  (Anna Wintour) and simply the word "Why?" for Lindsay Lohan. Ouch! In addition there were free stickers, which I later used to adorn my laptop with. Win!




   
                                                                                                




No comments:

Post a Comment